There’s no better way for you and your family to see Alaska and the Inside Passage than with us. Start your Alaska cruise from Seattle or Vancouver and get ready for amazing views and wildlife like nowhere else. On board relax in the Mandara Spa with a massage, check out the casino or just soak in a hot tub and watch the scenery glide by.
Sail from New York or Boston to this lovely island, which sits just 600 nautical miles off the eastern seaboard. We’ll anchor at King’s Wharf for three nights, giving you the freedom to explore the beaches, golf courses, restaurants, shops and historic monuments at your leisure. Come back aboard and get a massage, drop by the casino, eat late and dance all night. It’s all good, because with Freestyle Cruising, we’re on your schedule, not ours.
There really aren’t enough adjectives to describe the colors of the Caribbean. The water shifts from aqua to turquoise to deep blue. Throw in some white-sand beaches, yellow, pink and green architecture, some rather colorful colonial history, plus great dive spots, duty-free shopping and you’ve got one amazing cruise vacation. And with Freestyle Cruising, it becomes one of the most relaxing spots on earth. So go ahead, find your place on a postcard-perfect beach and do absolutely nothing.
With Freestyle Cruising and our unique 7-day cruise itineraries, you get the option of overnights in both Maui and Kauai as well as visits to Oahu and the Big Island of Hawaii. You’ll be on island time as you discover cascading waterfalls, active volcanoes, black, green and white sand beaches, historic sites and unspoiled nature. And if you’re a golfer, we’ve partnered with some of the best golf courses on all four islands.
Mix the big city cool of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver with quaint towns like Astoria or Victoria, and you’ve got a fantastic cruise vacation on the Pacific Coast. With Freestyle Cruising, you’ll have plenty of time on board to enjoy our first-class spas, action-packed casinos and more dining choices than days of the week.
Slip away for a night or two at sea. Leave all your cares on land and slip away for a cruise to nowhere. Enjoy dinner and dancing, take in a show, win big in the casino, party the night away or spend some time in the spa to relax and rejuvenate. We’ve got weekend getaways from homeports around the country, so get on board.
Cruise for a week to the sunny beaches and fun theme parks of the Bahamas and Florida or make it a quick 3- or 4-day getaway to the Bahamas. Whether you’re looking for a tropical adventure, a little romance or just a great time with the kids, we’ve got the perfect 3-, 4- and 7-day vacations. Add in Freestyle Cruising with our award-winning dining, entertainment, accommodations and tons of fun for everyone and you’ve got one perfect cruise.
Cruising the shorelines of Canada and New England as the leaves change color is more than a mere spectator sport. Beyond the explosion of reds and yellows, there are quaint towns and vibrant cities famous for their history, culture, scenery and for the best lobster on earth. Norwegian Cruise Line offers 7-, 9- and 10-day Freestyle cruises so you can get your fill of the things you love most on this amazing vacation.
Wake up to a new city every morning.
With so many itineraries in Europe, you’ll definitely find the European vacation you’ve been dreaming of. You can do it all and unpack only once. Whether it’s just the two of you or you’re introducing the kids to the wonders of the Old World, we’ll make it the most rewarding, relaxed European vacation ever. So join us for a warm Mediterranean cruise, cool Baltic and North Seas cruise, or a Transatlantic cruise, and we’ll take you there in style.
Each port along the Mexican Riviera is filled with fun and adventure including kayaking, zip lining, swimming with dolphins, scuba diving and much more. You’re never far from a beautiful beach or a good party. And, don’t forget the perfect spot on board to partake in the Mexican tradition of the afternoon siesta is right by the Oasis Pool on Norwegian Star.
Traversing the 40-mile Panama Canal is a rite of passage and something you’ll remember for a lifetime. Add in compelling ports like Cartagena, Huatulco or laid-back Key West, and you’re in for a unique adventure. Depart from Miami or Los Angeles and cruise to some of the most exotic and beautiful destinations on earth.
This year, New York’s favorite cruise ship takes you from Manhattan to Bermuda in the summer, Canada & New England in the fall and from Miami to the best spots in the Caribbean during winter. Starting 2011, she’ll sail from Boston to Bermuda. And, thanks to Freestyle Cruising, you’ll have time to enjoy all 14 delicious dining options, 11 fun bars and lounges, the fitness center and spa, casino, pools and more. Plus, she offers a range of spacious accommodations to suit every size family and budget.
Norwegian Dawn Highlights
- Take Lady Luck for a spin in the Dawn Club Casino – enjoy Roulette, Blackjack and more.
- Largest suite at sea – 5,750-sq ft Garden Villas: 3-bedrooms, private garden, hot tub & more.
- Let the kids splash around the T-Rex Kid’s Pool and play with kids their age at the Kid’s Center.
This sparkling cruise ship is the perfect choice for cruising the Bahamas & Florida, Caribbean, Mediterranean and in 2011, Bermuda. From a chic, four-lane bowling alley to tons of dining choices and Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian Gem has it all. Chill out by the pool, get lucky in the casino, unwind at the spa, and make the kids happy with our water slides, Wii™ games and lots more. Accommodations range from luxury multi-room Villas to romantic suites to spacious and affordable staterooms.
Norwegian Gem Highlights
- Bowl, dance and bowl some more – all to the DJ’s soundtrack in Bliss Ultra Lounge.
- Marvel at the talented Teppanyaki chefs slicing and dicing lobster, steak, chicken and scallops.
- Play Nintendo Wii™ on the ship’s massive two-story screen.
As the namesake of our “Jewel Class” cruise ships, you can bet she’s got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites and villas at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship’s filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 13 bars and nightclubs and that’s just the beginning. So, come aboard and sail to Canada & New England, go island hopping in the Caribbean or have a blast in the Bahamas & Florida.
Norwegian Jewel Highlights
- Sunbathe on the private pool deck in the Courtyard Villa Complex.
- Watch the kids have a blast at the Splashdown Kid’s Club, Sapphire Kid’s Pool.
- Witness the fall colors from a private balcony on a Canada & New England cruise.
The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism has named NCL "Cruise Line of the Year." And it’s no wonder. As the youngest cruise ship sailing to the Bahamas, the popular Norwegian Sky offers 3- and 4-day cruises all year round. And, if you decide to bring the kids, we’ll keep them entertained all day, while you lounge by the pool, play in the casino, enjoy dinner at one of 10 restaurants, celebrate in any of 11 bars, or just do nothing.
Norwegian Sky Highlights
- Dine in Le Bistro, with delicious French cuisine — every table has an ocean view.
- Catch a show nightly in the 1,000-seat Stardust Lounge.
- Be a part of the ultimate happy hour, sailing out of Miami at 5 o’ clock every Friday of the year.
Where in the world do you want to go? Chances are Norwegian Sun can take you there with itineraries to Europe’s historic Baltic Capitals and the laid-back Caribbean. While you’re becoming a world traveler, you won’t have to worry about what to do or where to go, as there are 14 dining options, 10 bars and lounges, the relaxing Body Waves Spa and the always-exciting Sun Club Casino.
Norwegian Sun Highlights
- Toast the sunset from an Owner’s Suite private balcony
- Make new friends in a pick-up basketball game with a scenic view of the Baltic coastline.
- Soak up the sun and enjoy the passing scenery in one of the five hot tubs and pools.
Welcome to Norwegian Epic, NCL’s newest, largest and most innovative cruise ship ever. This is cruising re-imagined – with exclusives like Blue Man Group appearing at sea for the first time.
Norwegian Epic Highlights
- The best entertainment at sea with Blue Man Group, Cirque Dreams & Dinner,and more
- Experience 17 extraordinary culinary dining options.
- A New Wave of completely unique accomodations.
Sailing the Mediterranean year-round, Norwegian Jade is the perfect way to explore the pyramids, castles, cathedrals, romantic islands and sophisticated cities of Europe. And as you cruise from port to port along stunning coastlines, we’ll keep you entertained day and night with exciting nightclubs, award-winning restaurants, a grand casino, swimming pools, a pampering spa and so much more. There’s tons of fun for kids too, so bring the whole family, and enjoy the European cruise adventure of a lifetime.
Norwegian Jade Highlights
- Dine in Le Bistro, with delicious French cuisine – every table has an ocean view.
- Get decked out in your favorite white outfit and dance the night away at the White Hot Party.
- Catch a show nightly in the 1,042-seat Stardust Theater.
Whether cruising to the warmth of the Caribbean or exploring the glaciers of Alaska, we invite you to experience the wonders of getting there aboard Norwegian Pearl. Her chic bowling alley, rock climbing wall, 16 delicious dining options, 13 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness center, Garden Villas, Courtyard Villas and so much more make this Jewel Class cruise ship a destination of her own.
Norwegian Pearl Highlights
- Watch glaciers calve from a private balcony while on an Alaska cruise.
- Enjoy a fantastic steak in Cagney’s while sailing through the Caribbean.
- Relax in the hydrotherapy room after a couples massage at the South Pacific Spa.
Some like it hot and some like it cool – which is why Norwegian Star cruises to the Mexican Riviera and Alaska. And starting in 2011 she’ll be sailing from Tampa to the Caribbean. On board she features 14 delicious dining options, 9 bars and lounges, a sprawling spa, an always-exciting casino, plus tons of fun for kids of every age. So whether it’s sipping margaritas, exploring Mayan ruins or mushing a dog sled, this ship offers it all.
Norwegian Star Highlights
- Our 6,694 sq ft Garden Villas have 3-bedrooms, private garden, hot tub and more.
- Watch the sun go down from 14 decks above the ocean at the open-air Bier Garten.
- Win Big at the Star Club Casino, Let it Ride™, Caribbean Stud Poker™, craps & blackjack
Pride of America
Aloha! Come aboard Pride of America for the best way to island hop Hawaii. From the moment you step into the Capitol Atrium, with its soaring Tiffany-glass dome and grand staircase, you’ll know this is a spectacular cruise ship. Cruise America’s paradise in style, with 14 restaurants and nine bars and lounges, excellent family accommodations, spacious suites and lots of balconies – perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast.
Pride of America Highlights
- The largest conference facilities at sea. More than 9,300 square feet of dedicated meeting space.
- Featuring unique Family Suites and Penthouses with family-friendly accommodations.
- Cruise past Kilauea by night and Napali Coast by day. Don’t miss the playful whales along the way.